You keep the moon in your pocket
something for just us to see.
I keep your face in my locket
so you're never too far from me.
You sail your ship on the ocean
and I stand far from anything blue.
My body is a man
but my heart is in your hand
I'm never too far from you.
And that's how I know
wherever you go.
Wherever you are,
you're never too far.
Some folks live life always wondering
what to do, where to go, what to say.
I don't know where we're going,
but I'm just fine knowing
you're here with me now today.
You're here with me now today.
And that's how I know
wherever you go.
Wherever you are,
you're never too far.
So go..and do what you have to.
And know..that I will do
while I wait for you.
Distance and time can't tear apart
all of the truth known to my heart.
And that's how I know
wherever you go.
Wherever you are,
you're never too far.
You're never too far.
You're never too far.
[http://www.myspace.com/karlyjurgensen]
No comments:
Post a Comment