this is the most magnificent life has ever been.
here is heaven and earth and the brilliant sky in between.
blessed is this life and i'm gonna celebrate being alive.
[Brett Dennen-Blessed]
Life is a celebration, meant to be loved and cherished. These past few months, I have especially come to realize the importance of the lives that impact my every day. My parents, siblings, friends, professors, even strangers. Each person I encounter is a new blessing in my life that I should continually thank God for. He places people in our lives at the right time, in the right place. We may not always realize it at first, but in the end everything will make sense.
It may seem like we know all the answers, but we don't. We must accept this. I am learning to learn. One of my friends and I have been talking about this quite a bit lately..figuring out what it is about ourselves we don't "like" and learning how to "fix" those aspects. But there may not always be a cure, so we have to learn to accept that and live with it. It's part of life.
But sometimes we can feel nothing and everything at once. Anger and love. Failure and success. Sadness and happiness. Disinterest and desire. Well, that's part of life too. We have to deal with those emotions, whether we want to or not.
One way for me to do that is by writing. Although I'm horrible at putting my emotions into words on paper, it is worth a try. Another form of figuring out my emotions is through running. Just going outside and letting it all go. Sometimes I listen to music. Sometimes I listen to my surroundings. Every time I just let go. Reading is also an escape for me. Articles, stories, blogs. Whatever it is, I find this quiet time as an opportunity to contemplate.
Sorry for all this rambling..I'll wrap it up. I guess there's just so much going on in my life right now that I'm trying to sort through and find meaning to. So thank you for sticking with me and supporting me in my rediscovery..there is no way to show the magnitude my gratitude..
No comments:
Post a Comment